Sales Operations Project Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Project Manager on the Sales Efficiency team to manage operational projects for the Go To Market sales organization. We are looking for someone with experience executing complex projects on the Salesforce platform and collaborating with multiple teams. You excel at defining and documenting business requirements and take the initiative to understand all areas of business impact; you wear the customers shoes and help design processes & solutions that simplify processes and streamline processes for all team members. Working with Salesforce developers and technology owners to translate requirements comes naturally to you and you enjoy working cross functionally to gain alignment across partners to move initiatives forward.
You will manage tasks & timelines, convey requirements to developers, and coordinate with various teams to complete projects to meet deliverables. You bring strong communication skills, are comfortable with making decisions, and identifying risks.
Twilio is looking for a stellar project manager with experience in Salesforce who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record. They also have:
- 2-5 years of experience collaborating with team members and technical teams to dissect complex concepts & requests into manageable parts with structured delivery plans
- 1-3 years of Salesforce implementation (design, configuration, deployment) experience
- Success in running project timelines, communicating across business units and guiding Salesforce solutions
- Experienced writing Business Requirements Docs, Technical Design & Requirements Documents, User Acceptance Testing documentation for successful project delivery
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Bonus Points:
- Experience with CLM/CPQ platforms
As a Sales Operations Project Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Define solutions and define requirements to execute on key projects that drive efficiency for Twilio’s sales process
- BE AN OWNER Lead your project teams, coordinate tasks, and timely delivery of projects
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Design solutions that benefit our sales team to sell efficiently, and also improve internal to Twilio processes
- BE BOLD: Think big on what we need to do to meet our company goals & as we scale. Be proactive with identifying risks/gaps and bring creative ideas to the table to solve for them
The Sales Efficiency team is crucial for the success and scalability of our GTM organization and its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the sales systems, processes, and data that powers the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization. Our team is critical to operationalize on pivotal initiatives in the Go To Market organization by implementing processes and tools.
We are here to grow and learn together. You will collaborate alongside our solution and technical experts, deeply engage with cross functional business partners across the company, and be in the front seat of defining good scalable processes for the company and paving the path to get there!
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$74,944.00 - $93,680.00
Rest of Colorado:
$65,576.00 - $81,970.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3008956