Project Manager 3 United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Project Manager to drive initiatives in the Support Strategy & Enablement team. You will be working alongside business operations managers working cross-functionally with service ops/engineering and support delivery to identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, communicate status to all levels of the business and champion Twilio’s project management standard methodologies. This role is a critical position to help Twilio’s support organization evolve for the future to scale Twilio’s fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Twilio is looking for a project management professional who lives the Twilio Magic (https://www.twilio.com/company/values) and has a demonstrated project management track record and process improvement. They also have:
- 5+ years of project management experience with a Bachelor’s degree in business, management, engineering, related field or equivalent experience required; advanced degree strongly preferred.
- PMP, MPM, BPM or other similar project management or business process improvement certifications; support or operations experience preferred.
- Deep project management skills. Ability to effectively plan, coordinate and drive projects to completion, including cross-functional teams over whom you do not have direct authority.
- Expertise at prioritizing and executing multiple projects simultaneously and keeping others on track. You’re detailed and organized to the extreme.
- Ability to build long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for achievements, adhering to timelines and allocating resources; ability to Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing, presentations and verbally to multiple levels within the organization.
As a Project Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
WRITE IT DOWN: Be a master of documentation including process documentation/mapping, clearly articulating root causes and problems, writing down project schedules, results, meeting notes, delegating and following up action items, etc.
BE AN OWNER: When given an ambiguous problem to solve, you will lead a cross-functional team to understand, analyze, and solve the problem.
EMPOWER OTHERS: Given the cross functional nature of the role, you will work collaboratively with others and will empower them to ensure productivity across the team.
NO SHENANIGANS: You play a key role as a neutral, third party in some situations where direct and honest communication is required and where solutions using data are paramount. You communicate clearly, honestly, and are not afraid to call out shenanigans.
The Support Enablement & Strategy team is a small but impactful team within the support org and is key to driving process scaling and efficiency in Twilio’s rapid growth environment. Our team’s goal is to manage and deliver high-quality projects to the support organization using the best project management practices.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $82,496 - $113,432
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $72,184 - $99,253
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2924273