Program Specialist, Program Management (Contract) United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Marketing organization at Twilio is looking for a vibrant, self-starter to fill the role of Program Specialist. This position is perfect for a results-oriented professional who is passionate about promoting the program management function within the organization. This individual will support the execution of various initiatives including but not limited to cross-team project management, digital campaigns as well as planning, coordinating and executing logistics for developer events.
The ideal candidate is highly organized and enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You enjoy the challenges and rewards that come with working across teams and with external vendors; building or improving on processes where needed. You are an excellent communicator and are considered the “glue” in the overall process as projects are prioritized, planned and executed. You have a keen ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without much supervision.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-3+ years project or program management experience
- Familiarity working in tech or a fast-paced, dynamic work environment such as a startup or a role where you wore multiple hats
- Experience working with creative teams and an understanding of the creative process
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written)
- Ability to effectively use common Marketing & organizational tools (Google Workspace, Airtable, Asana, Jira , etc.)
- Familiarity with procurement processes & systems as well as knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when necessary.
Marketing departments depend on individuals that have an operational mindset and come to rely on their Program Specialist to ensure all parties are aligned with the prioritized work.
- You will help us achieve our mission to inspire and equip developers by working cross functionally to coordinate teams, logistics and operations
- Support project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Assist day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Review deliverables prepared by core team members, before passing to key stakeholders
- Prepare for reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Identify project risk - and escalate issues to senior team member when blockers come up
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, stored and shared appropriately
- Build, improve and/or manage the systems and processes needed to ensure that stakeholders across multiple teams are executed and organized in a timely manner
- Review the status reports of team members in a collaborative environment and address issues as appropriate.
Twilio is fueling the future of communications, and our brand already attracts thousands of developers every day. It’s up to the Marketing team to create the market, deliver an amazing customer experience, and fill the funnel for our high-performing Sales team. Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our already-accelerating trajectory.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This role is East Coast remote, meaning we require the candidate to work from EDT or ADT timezones. While working remotely you will get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $29.75 - $37.19
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $26.03 - $32.54
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3289703