Program Manager, Web Marketing United States
Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio is growing rapidly and looking for a hardworking, passionate, and experienced web program manager to lead operations and execute the roadmap for a large and quickly growing cross-functional international team that builds experiences for Twilio.com and its sub-brands on the web.
You will define and optimize the web team’s intake process, scale our ways of working, build out a global web governance model, execute web projects from end to end, and manage budgets and vendors. This is a key leadership position responsible for the management, planning and execution of programs and initiatives focused on Twilio.com and additional sub-brand websites. The position will develop both short and long-range plans and managing projects at both the high and low level, translating business requirements into broad timelines, tracking project status, timeline and budgets, and providing project reporting.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of operating large scale B2B websites. Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy ambitious problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when necessary. This person also has:
They also have:
- 5+ years of experience in web project or program management for public facing websites in a dynamic tech focused environment
- 3+ years in people or vendor management
- Experience launching, scaling and optimizing websites globally, with multiple languages and in-market content need
- Strong understanding and experience with project management tools (i.e. JIRA, Asana), web content management systems, testing and analytics tools
- Experience scoping web projects, putting together timelines for design and technology teams and managing large scale budgets
- Executive management experience, including managing multiple partners simultaneously
- Experience establishing effective relationships, influence, driving consensus and collaborating internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication - ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, and vision can be communicated simply and effectively.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment
- Strong understanding of web UX, design and content principles and standard methodologies, and up to date on the latest web technologies and engineering practices
As a Program Manager of Web Marketing, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Execute the Twilio web properties roadmap. Manage daily operations and the delivery of world-class website experiences. Develop and optimize website intake processes, operations and overall program management building a global web governance model.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Build world-class brand, team and experiences by working collaboratively with Design, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and other cross functional teams to design and deliver engaging and relevant web experiences to visitors and prospects.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Use your extensive experience to plan and drive what gets done in what order.
- BE BOLD: Plan, develop and execute against a holistic global web strategy, ensuring that the channel drives business goals and objectives and represents the brand story.
- DRAW THE OWL: Proactively develop programs, processes and short and long-range plans to optimize and enhance digital offerings and website(s) including budgets, plans, and timelines.
This position is a US remote position. Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that we are in the midst of a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $99,840 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $87,360 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3079558