Program Manager - Design Transformation Worldwide
The InVision Design Transformation team is looking for a one of a kind Program Manager who can help us elevate the impact of design within their unique blend of expertise in management, technology and team collaboration. We are trying to do something new so we need someone who is able to come in and provide leadership in everything from the high level methodologies we use for our work to planning, developing, and scoping, deliverables, required resources, work plans, budgets, and timing for new initiatives. InVision is a fully distributed company so you will need to be comfortable working as part of a global remote team where you will be a self-starter who is a highly collaborative problem solver, not a permission seeker.
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog for more information.
- Champion internal systems for higher productivity and working.
- Provide leadership within the department for how we work and the processes we use
- Work closely with Design Transformation leaders and team to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Recommend changes to existing program/project management approach and related tools.
- Determine if external contractors or vendors will be required for any work and act as a liaison between the internal team and outside vendors.
- Identify key dependencies needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors; work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department.
- Monitor and manage scope by ensuring any changes are documented, prioritized, approved and reported to all business teams and stakeholders.
- Manage teams to ensure deliverable specifications are met and delivered on time.
- Conduct meetings with teams to align all stakeholders on priorities and schedule.
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Resolve escalated business issues and remove productivity barriers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Marketing, Advertising, or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in program management for an in-house or agency creative team.
- PMI Certification and familiarity with Agile Methodologies (or certification) preferred.
- Great program management abilities.
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Experience working with internal and external teams to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines with a bias towards immediate action and results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with colleagues at various levels.
- You learn, adapt and grow with change and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- Comfortable working as part of a global remote team.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1210498