Program Manager, Ads San Francisco or Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Doximity is seeking a Program Manager to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects across the Ads Team. You will work closely with product, engineering, and business teams to ensure programs deliver the desirable outcome in a timely manner. This includes providing strategic guidance, managing project schedules and clearly communicating goals to stakeholders. The right person will embrace “never been done before” areas as opportunities to create precedence and standardization across the organization.
The Ads Team is focused on developing win-win products for physicians and clients, as well as building internal tools that help our teams be successful. Upcoming projects include launching new commercial products and making improvements to our products across our web and mobile platforms.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work cross-functionally to scope requirements, success metrics and key milestones
- Manage the day to day project activities and project administration
- Effectively initiate, plan, schedule, forecast, coordinate and control project work
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities, anticipate potential problems and propose solutions
- Align teams on the big picture and communicate goals
- Drive internal process improvements and help out with grooming and management of sprints
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a program or project manager, ideally with enterprise software products
- Deep familiarity with agile methodologies
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail that drives self-audit of your work
- Flexible & willing to roll up your sleeves to help out wherever needed
- Looking for a startup environment that smartly and quickly delivers new features to market
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=2177902