Production / Project Management Intern Worldwide
Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency that works with exciting lifestyle brands such as KIND Snacks, Peloton, Wanderlust, and Sakara Life. We design and develop user experience solutions and help clients navigate marketing challenges. Founded in 2006, we are based in New York City.
As Production Intern, you will work alongside our team members and build experience by learning how to build and maintain project schedules and platforms, work in a variety of Content Management Systems, participate in team meetings, and learn about a variety of digital tools. You will receive guidance and feedback along the way and also have various opportunities to contribute to real client projects.
As a team, we value continuous growth and learning, a team-first mentality, focus & discipline, and a positive attitude.
- A passion for building digital platforms and learning about digital marketing.
- A strong detail-oriented and self-starter mindset.
- Familiarity with web design and usability best practices and trends.
- Comfortable working in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc), Microsoft Office Suite, and Apple Keynote.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, etc), or Adobe Creative Suite are a plus.
- Positive Attitude: enthusiastic and able to contribute at any given stage throughout the process; actively takes the lead on a given task and can pitch in wherever help is needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to confidently express ideas and also knows when to listen.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
To apply, please fill out our online application form here. We will not accept applications that do not come through our online application form.