Production Designer Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Production Designer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our team is a hub for all of the marketing efforts at InVision. Our primary mode is design — and our mission is to set the bar for excellent design as a career, a craft, and a culture.
What you’ll do:
- Create ads, animations, and assets across InVision campaigns based on new and existing direction
- Work across the Marketing team to support design on new and ongoing campaigns
- Create and assist in QA on publicly available design resource kits
- Support other designers on new marketing initiatives and projects
- Identify opportunities for standardization and reuse in our work
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience in Design and Marketing
- Experience in designing and animating ads, social media assets, and slide presentations
- Working knowledge of design and animation tools and practices
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work samples or case studies showcasing past design, animation, and campaign work
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1843709