Product Support Specialist Worldwide
We are seeking candidates who truly enjoy working with small and medium-sized customers and help them understand how the ActiveCampaign platform and tools can help them propel their business forward. If you are a problem-solver with a technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the motivation to take the initiative to own and resolve customer issues to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact, are highly curious and love the intersection of technology and marketing, we'd love to talk to you.
What your day could consist of:
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries via email, chat, phone and screen sharing (initially mostly email) from relationship issues to diagnosing complex software issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Troubleshoot and identify root causes of customer problems using a variety of internal tools
- Proactively identify improvements to the product, identify and reproduce bugs and otherwise determine high-impact opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Formulate alternative or unique solutions on technical scenarios to help clients achieve their goals and help them to utilize our platform
- Keep on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability and small business marketing in general
- Maintain quality in a high velocity environment
- Most importantly, build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
What is needed:
- 1-2 years of experience with front end technical/customer service – specifically with SaaS solutions
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly
- Excellent independent work and problem-solving attitude in a constantly changing and frequently ambiguous environment
- A passion for customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, chats and phone calls per day
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others
- Prior experience in software support is a plus
- Ability and desire to work from 10am-7pm CT hours
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!