Product Support Manager (Contractor) Berlin, Germany, US Remote
Mozilla’s mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. An Internet that truly puts people first, where individuals can shape their own experience and are empowered, safe and independent. Mozilla’s support platform is used by more than 1 million people a day and is powered by a hardworking community of volunteers and staff. Our global community is made up of individuals who believe in Mozilla’s mission and are inspired by helping others to get the most out of their favourite products.
Your role will be to deliver support to Mozilla customers. You will be building out support systems and processes for our paid and free services, working closely with our vendors and staff to deliver excellent and timely customer support.
You will help support and grow our relationship with our customers, leading the teams and communities that are answering questions on products, how-to’s and billing. You will own overall support delivery at Mozilla, including releases, reporting and operational tracking of support performance. You will also
Improving customer satisfaction and the success of our customers is what drives you daily.
You take a data-driven approach to how we can better support our users. You passionately pursue opportunities for improvement and implement betterments, collaborating closely with other customer facing groups and internal partners. You will serve as the voice of the customer, identifying and calling out common issues to our product and engineering teams.
You bring a wealth of industry knowledge in your field and the ability to adapt standard methodologies to the truly unique environment we have at Mozilla.
You have kindness, grit and great people skills, and are enthusiastic about the idea of joining a fast-paced, often remote, work environment where you can develop your skills. You are passionate about the customer experience and driving exceptional customer satisfaction results and you recognize that the only way to do that is continuous quality improvement. You will lead the customer relationship and resolve complex problems for users quickly and with the highest quality.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead (remote) Customer Support with an emphasis on creating processes, reporting and tracking on quality of support and training a customer support team for new products.
- Run and deliver best-in-class support for Mozilla for both paid and free products
- Manage and execute support for ongoing releases as well as new product launches
- Track, report and communicate on Support insights to product leads and operational critical metrics to partners.
- Improve and optimise processes and reporting for analyzing and tracking user, product and systems issues.
- Communicate quickly and effectively to follow up with our internal team and externally to users as needed
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow and handle critical issues when necessary
- At least 7+ years experience in a technical customer support role (ideally for an internet product)
- 2+ years experience of managing a support team
- Experience setting up reports, automations, etc. in a help desk software
- Experience with managing Zendesk, HelpScout, or a similar system
- You will require strong teamwork and communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced customer service oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity while delivering the best customer service
- Experience using analytics tools and data platforms
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and jQuery is helpful, willingness to learn is key
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/mozilla/jobs/1897323