Product Operations Specialist (L1) Remote - Colombia
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Product Operation Specialist I
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is seeking an Operations Specialist to join the team that runs Twilio’s phone number operations globally. This role will work directly with customers to help them port their phone numbers into Twilio, procure number portability across countries, and have access to phone numbers they require for their applications. The Level 1 role is an entry level Product Operations role. The Product Operations team is a key part of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity.
In this role, you’ll:
- Wear the Customer Shoes: Provide support for common customer inquiries received by email to ensure customers have a magical experience with Twilio.
- Draw the Owl: Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic-to-intermediate level problems.
- Ruthlessly Prioritize: Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly.
- Be Bold: Learn new processes across a variety of subject areas and ensure our operations are running smoothly.
- Empower Others: Respond to and action incoming carrier partner notifications.
- No shenanigans: Quickly and expertly triage complex issues via detailed internal escalation paths.
- Be an Owner: Optimally respond to all basic and some advanced questions from customers (external and internal) in your core area.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
As a Product Operations Specialist I, Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic. You also have:
- You're detailed, organized, and detail-oriented, and you’re able to prioritize and execute multiple processes.
- You’re empathetic and customer centric to the core.
- You’re a clear verbal and written communicator.
- You’re introspective and committed to continuous self-improvement.
- You’re capable of learning quickly and mastering complicated systems.
- You’re capable of working independently but also energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals.
- You’re able to complete tasks in core areas within SLAs.
- 1 Year working on operations/quality on any type of business operations.
- Excel intermediate to advance.
This role will be based in our Bogota, Colombia’s office.
This role will be in house and working from the Bogota main office when this one re-opens.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4267427