Product Operations Manager - Enablement Fisher
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Product Operations Manage: Enablement to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
We’re looking for someone who loves to empower those around them. We’re passionate about helping others succeed and getting to work solving problems. This role will live and breathe those core values. Coming in with some Product Management experience is a huge plus because you’ve experienced the challenges you’ll be helping solve. They will love to get lost in the tools, processes, and frameworks we use and have an endless desire to improve how we use them. They're open to change and look for ways to adapt our teams to best solve the challenges they face.
What You’ll Do:
In your role as Product Ops Manager focused on Enablement, you will work closely with our team to make them more efficient through streamlined processes, easy-to-use playbooks, and ensure our teams are getting the most they can out of the tools we use. Some of this work will be work you need to define from scratch. Other parts of our process are well defined but still need documentation and constant improvement. As a servant leader, you’ll look for opportunities to improve processes and enable those around you to execute more efficiently.
How You Will Succeed:
- Own and drive efficiencies through Product Process Management: Document, train, enablement, and assist in product processes.
- Provide playbooks for key business processes like Product Sunsets, Beta Programs, and customer migrations.
- Lead Tooling Management & Enablement to enable our team to send product emails, in-app pendo messaging, NPS, and conducting customer surveys.
- Bring consistency to our Product Documentation process: Assistance in feature, release, and CX documentation.
- Lead in the training of the product team’s tools/frameworks/playbook/documentation
- Training & Enablement: Training product team when onboarding and ongoing training for process and tools across the dept.
- Lead the process and tools required for Customer Communication: How do we get a targeted list, strategy, and then communicate to customers regarding sunsets, policy changes, product updates.
- Assist the Product team with Product copywriting and messaging
What/Who We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years of experience as a Product Manager Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Experience working with product management tools: Pendo, Jira, Monday, Trello, Sendgrid
- Ability to collaborate with all parties involved in the Go To Market process Strong documentation and copywriting skills
- Comfortable working with customer data sets and using that to target communication
- Experience training and enabling others with training sessions, documentation, playbooks, and video.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
Salary Range: $95,000-$100,000 per year
This position is available via remote work or based out of one of our two office locations (Indianapolis, IN, or Colorado Springs, CO).
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!