Product Marketing Manager - Growth Remote /
Airbase is the only comprehensive spend management platform for small and mid-market companies. It combines three products — accounts payable, an advanced corporate card program, and employee expense reimbursements — into one system. Implemented individually, each product has all the core functionality you expect from a best-of-breed solution. Taken together, Airbase provides a consistent and efficient platform experience for all non-payroll spend. The automation of accounting and approval workflows results in visibility and control, a faster close, and real-time reporting. Innovative companies, like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Gong, Cameo, and more, trust Airbase. We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager, preferably with experience in finance, accounting or in the fintech space. This role will report to the Director of Product Marketing and work closely with the Marketing, Product, Sales, Enablement, Partner, and Customer Success teams. The role is full-time and remote, with at least 4 hours per day in PST working hours.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Work closely with Product Managers on all aspects of product launch, ensuring key materials are provided, knowledge is shared, and product teams are supported to ensure product success in the market.
- Take ownership of our freemium-to-paid and self-service programs and optimize the customer lifecycle to increase adoption, and maximize conversions to paid plans.
- Manage customer initiatives such as customer advisory boards, and targeted upsell programs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Airbase product and features, act as the subject matter expert on key areas of the product. Use this knowledge to provide messaging, value propositions, benefits, and material to support marketing and sales programs.
- Own the go-to-market launch process for new products and key components of the Airbase platform, providing strategy, messaging, and coordinating structured launches that drive adoption and sales success. Through this process ensure alignment with cross-functional teams from Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and more.
- Be the voice of the customer by deeply understanding the challenges finance leaders and accounting teams face every day.
- Work with cross-functional departments to synthesize a compelling message that uniquely resonates with customers, prospects, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and understand the market, share competitive intelligence, and bring market insights to support product planning.
The ideal candidate will have
- Background or experience with aspects of finance and accounting, and a desire to learn fintech software and basics of accounting.
- 2+ years of product marketing experience, with at least 1 year in B2B SaaS.
- A gift for storytelling, the ability to craft compelling messaging, and bring teams together to drive to a collective goal.
- Experience creating a wide array of content: sales collateral, presentations, white papers, videos, blog posts, case studies, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, creating content, and delivering directly, as well as creating presentations for sales and other stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.A maniacal focus on meeting deadlines and producing tangible results.
- Strong program management skills. Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company.
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in high growth, fast-paced environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are a remote-first company and we recognize you may be in a different timezone. This role needs to work alongside our sales and marketing teams based in PT and ET time zones, where we will have periodic or recurring meetings and where flexibility will be required.