Product Marketing Manager - Enterprise United States
GitHub seeks to empower developers everywhere. We believe software is a powerful way to change the world, and our job is to empower those who create software. In order to fulfill this mission, GitHub is looking for a seasoned marketer who is passionate about both developers and products to join our Product Marketing team. Product Marketing is a multi-dimensional discipline, requiring continual customer engagement, broad and deep knowledge of technical products and platforms, communication skills to develop messages and collateral that resonate with the market, and sophisticated marketing skills to coordinate and execute growth strategies. You need to be strategic, results-oriented, and looking to change the world.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, engineering and PR to drive the execution of product launches.
- Develop marketing programs to drive product adoption, revenue and value for customer segments.
- Create of internal and external facing product-focused content including data sheets, whitepapers, sales pitch decks and battlecards.
- 4-6 years in B2B product marketing experience, focused on developer tools and platform.
- A deep understanding of modern developer workflows with significant experience bringing highly technical products to market.
- A self-starter with the ability to roll up your sleeves and pitch-in wherever necessary to push the business forward.
- Data-driven and results oriented, with a track record of impacting real business metrics in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization, including managing stakeholders across Sales, Product, and Engineering disciplines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Who We Are:
- GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over fifteen million people use GitHub to build amazing things together. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 28 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 79 million repositories. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/1209201