Product Marketing Manager (Remote) United States /
As the Product Marketing Manager for our B2C customer segment, you will be playing a critical role in helping B2C businesses all over the world understand the value of Customer Experience Automation, and how connected customer experiences fuel their business growth. You will become a product, industry, and customer expert, using your knowledge to craft memorable messaging and content, and design full-funnel marketing programs that attract, empower, and retain B2C customers. You will create programs that help ActiveCampaign grow our audience within specific partner ecosystems. You will also serve as the internal team’s go-to source for B2C market insights and play a pivotal role in helping ActiveCampaign improve its product, services, and approach.
What your day could consist of:
- Craft the message and supporting thought leadership themes for our B2C solution
- Own B2C GTM strategy and cross-functional marketing campaigns, working with leaders from our branding and revenue teams, to grow trials and conversion rates
- Collaborate with our strategic partner’s teams, to optimize our presence in partner marketplaces, drive co-marketing, and teach our customers about the value of these integrations
- Lead B2C market research to understand the needs of B2C companies and to bring those insights to the ActiveCampaign organization
- Deliver market insights to B2C stakeholders from Marketing, PMM, Product, Partners, and Business Development
- Co-create and co-deliver enablement materials and training content for our Sales and Customer Success teams, helping them to speak intelligently and effectively with B2C companies
- Be an active participant in the B2C industry, attending and speaking at key industry events, monitoring and participating in industry groups, etc.
- Engage with leaders and influencers in B2C, leveraging their voice as part of our ActiveCampaign marketing and messaging
- Be a creative thinker who actively shapes the ways ActiveCampaign differentiates our product offerings in a crowded and complex ecosystem
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, trials, and product adoption.
What is needed:
- 6+ years of experience in SaaS marketing experience, with 4+ years of experience in industry marketing and/or product marketing positions
- Deep knowledge of B2C industry, especially the parts of the industry focused on small and mid-market businesses
- Understanding of the SaaS market and SMB B2C market — and the routes to market utilized to reach these customers
- Strong planning and organizational skills required, with experience working closely with cross-functional teams
- Deep experience writing external-facing marketing copy for use in websites, collateral, and other channels
- Ability to work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, as well as ensuring operational delivery and having a “hands on” approach when necessary
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise.
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.