Product Marketing Manager, B2B (Remote) United States /
As the Product Marketing Manager for our B2B line, you will be playing a critical role in helping B2B businesses all over the world understand how a CRM with sales automation, and a connected customer experience can fuel business growth. You will become a product, industry, and customer expert, using your knowledge to craft memorable messaging and content, and design full funnel marketing programs that attract, empower and retain B2B customers. You will create programs that help ActiveCampaign grow our audience within specific partner ecosystems, like Salesforce, Microsoft, and Adobe. You will also serve as the internal team’s go-to source for CRM and sales automation market insights to drive improvement across our product, services, and approach.
What your day could consist of:
- Craft the message and supporting thought leadership themes for our B2B solution
- Own B2B GTM strategy and cross-functional marketing campaigns, working with leaders from our branding and revenue teams, to grow trials and conversion rates
- Collaborate with our B2B partners such as Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, to optimize our presence in their marketplaces, drive co-marketing, and teach our customers about the value of these B2B integrations
- Lead CRM and B2B market research to understand the needs of B2B companies and to bring those insights to the ActiveCampaign organization
- Deliver market insights to B2B stakeholders from Marketing, PMM, Product, and Business Development
- Co-create and co-deliver enablement materials and training content for our Sales and Customer Success teams, helping them to speak intelligently and effectively with B2B companies
- Be an active participant in the B2B industry, attending and speaking at key industry events, monitoring and participating in industry groups, etc.
- Engage with leaders and influencers in B2B, leveraging their voice as part of our ActiveCampaign marketing and messaging
- Be a creative thinker who actively shapes the ways ActiveCampaign differentiates our product offerings in a crowded and complex ecosystem
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, trials and product adoption
What is needed:
- 6+ years of experience in SaaS marketing experience, with 4+ years of experience in industry marketing and/or product marketing positions
- Prior experience working directly for B2B companies a plus
- Deep knowledge of the B2B industry, especially the parts of the B2B industry focused on mid-market to large businesses and the software platforms like Microsoft and Salesforce that serve those businesses
- Understanding of the SaaS market and SMB B2B market — and the routes to market utilized to reach these customers
- Strong planning and organizational skills required, with experience working closely with cross-functional teams
- Deep experience writing external-facing marketing copy for use in websites, collateral, and other channels
- Ability to work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, as well as ensuring operational delivery and having a “hands on” approach when necessary
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 800+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.