Product Manager Chicago
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are empathic towards your users and put them first. You are an interdisciplinary thinker and endlessly curious and excited to learn something new every day. You have a lot of experience adapting to ever-changing priorities and environments and use common prioritization methods to focus on the highest priority work. You have a creative approach to problem-solving and are passionate about creating simple and innovative solutions. You are not only comfortable communicating and presenting to executives but generally well versed in communicating the right level of information to the right audience at the right time and with the right medium.
What You'll Do:
- Build domain expertise and collect competitive information to stay ahead in the market with product differentiation and high user value
- Operate independently and lead the work of one or more product development teams
- Be responsible for a product or customer journey of a medium to high complexity product
- Actively work to improve your skills through research, attending Tech Talks/Webinars, using e-learning/classes offered, attending and giving demos, and asking for feedback from more senior colleagues
- Define success metrics for your products and measures and adjust those regularly
- Review and respond to feature requests according to our defined processes
- Build the roadmap for your product in cooperation with other Product Managers to identify and account for dependencies
- Actively contribute to improving team processes to foster a climate of collaboration, respect, risk-taking, trust, excellence, and fun
- Work with engineering managers and scrum masters to find the best process for getting work added, defined, and structured in Jira, Confluence, and other tools used
- Define product requirements with engineering, business, and design partners, and proactively seek peer feedback and schedule product reviews to get buy-in to move forward and inform all product teams of their plans
- Work closely with engineering, business, and design partners from ideation to release, ensuring they’re aligned on requirements, expectations, and timing
- Continuously deliver high-quality launches of features aligned with company objectives
- Get to know your stakeholders and maintain strong relationships with them
- Actively pursues stakeholders for product discovery and feedback
- Own end-to-end product management process from idea to launch, impact tracking, and ongoing improvements
What We're Looking For:
- BA, BS, BASc degree or relevant experience in a SaaS Product Management, SaaS Sales, Professional Services, or CX role
- 3-5 years in Product Management
- Experience with Salesforce, either in product management, as a consultant, administrator, and/or app developer
- Experience building, solutioning, or overseeing a technical software product.
Salary Range: $100,000-$110,000 base + Commission
This position is available via remote work or based out of our two office locations (Indianapolis, IN, or Colorado Springs, CO).
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!