Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last 10 years, we have grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 165 team members, and we've created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work. It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Product Manager, Platform to our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team while having a substantial impact on our growth.
As a Product Manager, you will report to the Group Product Manager and will focus on the definition, management, and delivery of strategic projects. You’ll be responsible for:
- Translating a product vision and strategy into tangible projects and requirements
- Defining, measuring, and improving key product metrics
- Aligning cross-functional stakeholders across the organization, from Sales and Operations to Marketing and Executives
- Rigorously leverage data and analytics to drive decisions, features, and design
- Communicating effectively with Leadership, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, and Accounting on new and ongoing initiatives
- Working with Customer Success to ingest customer feedback and develop future improvements
- Presenting recommendations and accompanying analyses to leadership
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Metrics-Driven: We make decisions based on data, so we expect you to be a disciplined leader who reasons through frameworks, trends, and data observations.
- Effective Communicator: You need to be able to speak to various audiences via diverse channels, including customer calls, partner meetings, and company town halls.
- Problem Solver: Product development can be challenging, with new developments everyday. You’ll manage and provide guidance on problems or issues as they arise, and proactively look for solutions that offer wider benefits.
- Work Independently and with a Team: Some people work best individually and some as part of a team. The ideal candidate is a chameleon who can succeed both on their own and work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Product team to talk about how you approach work technically with examples of how you have done it in the past.
- Provide us some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Vacancy page : https://careers.hireology.com/hireology2/516412/description