Product Manager, Programmable Voice United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communications should be a part of every product experience. The Programmable Voice product line's mission is to empower developers to build unique voice communication experiences. We’re seeking a talented product leader to define and execute against this vision that builds upon Twilio’s communications API platform.
As a product manager, you will be responsible for crafting delightful voice experiences for next-gen contact centers and owning the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our contact center partners (including Twilio Flex).
Twilio is looking for a product manager with a demonstrated track record of setting the vision, delivering on customer needs, and enabling a world class developer experience.
- You have 5+ years experience as a Product Manager for a technology company.
- Track record of driving impact in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and highly collaborative environment.
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- You have excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that inspire teams and bolster your decisions with focus and clarity.
- You’re an expert in the Contact Center problem space and have hands-on experience building and shipping product solutions to customers.
- Experience with media communication technologies, including real time audio and/or video, media transport protocols (WebRTC), and media quality of experience optimization in communication systems.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the vision and roadmap for the Twilio voice customers that are building contact center use cases, and work across Twilio’s product and engineering teams to execute
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Thoroughly understand the contact center customer experience and use data-driven methods to track key success metrics
- DRAW THE OWL: Take large, ill-defined ideas and compose clearly articulated roadmaps
- BE INCLUSIVE: Partner with Twilio’s Business Development organization to leverage existing frameworks and help define partner program requirements
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Influence key stakeholders across different teams at Twilio to get the roadmap executed.
- WRITE IT DOWN: This is a highly matrixed role and will require well-crafted documentation and communication skills to obtain alignment and scale
Voice and Video is one of the largest business units in Twilio with three market leading products. We are at the forefront of innovation in the real-time communications industry powering solutions at thousands of companies such as Uber, Zendesk, Morgan Stanley, and Netflix. Come help us continue to build the most innovative developer platform supporting a wide range of customer engagement use cases.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $109,824 - $151,008
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $96,096 - $132,132
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3055204