Product Design Technologist San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of unique and exceptional people who empower others to become better.
Join a company where User Experience plays a core role in our teams. At Doximity, we believe Product Design is an interdisciplinary role that marries visual design, user experience and code. We like to craft what we design. This means you’ll have a large impact on the company’s product vision and have a hand in building it.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Implement, refactor and integrate features into Vue and Rails applications
- Collaborate with product designers and engineers to build out product features
- Build and scale future ambitions and tooling
- An online portfolio showcasing your design and implementation experience
- A Github portfolio showcasing design implementation and projects
- Ability to implement product designs and turn them into pull requests
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS and Git required
- Experienced with Vue, Slim, Sass (indented syntax)
- At least 5 years professional experience in UI development and implementation in web applications
How you’ll stand out:
- You are a UX designer who loves implementing pixel-perfect designs and functionality
- Your portfolio is rich with implementation examples of design system components and/or projects that demonstrate all of your skills
- You were a former front-end developer or software engineer, or a designer with implementation experience
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=4333029