Product Champion United States
Articulate is looking for a highly motivated product champion to join our amazing team. As product champion, you’ll have in-depth knowledge of our web-based product so that you can effectively help customers be successful with it. You’ll understand every feature and how to use it. You’ll know marketing messages backwards and forwards. You’ll relay feedback and requests from customers to the product team, and communicate what’s in our pipeline to customers.
The ideal candidate for this position has product marketing experience and loves to be on the frontline with customers. You must be insatiably curious and able to synthesize complex information into simple communication. You’re not an engineer, but you easily understand technical details. You can simultaneously see the big picture as well as the details. You’re an excellent communicator who works easily with different types of people and is comfortable being the liaison between various teams. You’re extremely responsible, highly motivated, and a serious people person.
In this role, you will:
- Know everything there is to know about product features, positioning and messaging, and pipeline
- Answer product questions in our community forum, being the voice of Articulate on the product
- Advise product documentation writer on support answers and knowledgebase articles
- Stay on top of the product pipeline and release schedules and communicate information to customers appropriately
- Keep a pulse on support issues and help our product team prioritize features and bugs
Your ideal skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in product marketing
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent communicator who loves to talk to customers all day long
- Technically savvy but a communicator at heart
- Thrive when you’re in a fast-paced environment
- Very self-motivated and self-directed
- An open, flexible, learning mindset
- Very high EQ
- Strong collaborator with balanced ego
- Strong organizational, time management, and collaboration skills
- Very proactive and responsible
- Loves radically honest feedback
If this sounds like you and you’d like to work with a highly self-motivated team who respects, trusts, and enjoys your work, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit writing samples or links to samples with your cover letter.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 605,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position. Learn more about our culture.
Vacancy page : http://articulate.applytojob.com/apply/UfDVwlFE7f