Procurement Specialist United States
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Procurement Specialist (contract) to provide guidance and support to Twilions regarding the procure to pay (P2P) processes and policies. You will work with internal business partners to help streamline their procurement activities (consolidate suppliers, recommend using blanket POs where it makes sense), while assisting with implementation of enhancements for the Procurement Department.
Twilio is looking for a Procurement Specialist who lives the Twilio Magic and has an eye for the details, ensuring accuracy for all purchase requisitions and purchase orders in Coupa.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years+ experience with a strong understanding of Procure-to-Pay and the PR/PO lifecycle
- Experience with Coupa and NetSuite
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Broad category experience
- Experience supporting global customers, EMEA, APAC, LATHAM
- Competitive bidding, Sourcing, RFP, Procurement Metrics and Data Analysis skills
As a Procurement Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- NO SHENANIGANS: Read and review supplier contracts; partner with legal and business partners to ensure compliance with requirements and standard contract terms
- DON’T SETTLE: Initiate supplier onboarding and maintain supplier relationships in NetSuite & Gappify
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work cross-functionally with departments on any procurement needs
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with accounts payable and business partners to resolve payment issues and questions
- BE AN OWNER: Support requests and reports out of Procurement systems (Coupa, JIRA, etc), use reports to troubleshoot process issues and generate routine metrics
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Continuously develop and improve training and reference materials (e.g. Wiki ) to drive compliance and improve customer satisfaction
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2314306