Principal Product Marketing Manager, Financial Services Industry United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Principal Product Marketing Manager, Financial Services Industry.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to own the core GTM strategy, product marketing responsibilities as well as the marketing mix that will accelerate Twilio’s awareness and sales growth in the Financial Services market. Reporting to the Director of Industry Product Marketing, this role will support Twilio’s ability to connect with our customer's according to their unique industry point of view via compelling content and coordinated campaigns. This person will drive higher levels of engagement in the enterprise through industry specific storytelling, enablement, and high-touch marketing programs.
In this role, you’ll:
- Define the annual GTM strategy and marketing plan that demonstrates all aspects of the marketing mix vital to serve the current and future needs of our total addressable market.
- Drive alignment amongst cross functional teams (marketing, sales, product, channel, Twilio.org and enablement).
- Represent the Financial Services point of view as the subject matter expert on all things Financial Services on a global scale.
- Lead all marketing work streams for the Financial Services Industry across Twilio to deliver a unified GTM motion.
- Have a deep understanding of the buyers and Twilio offerings to craft positioning and messaging that resonates with the market.
- Build compelling presentations and sales content that drive positive action from customers and partners.
- Work in an environment that is always in motion--manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 10+ years of overall experience, with 5+ years in product marketing to the Financial Services market.
- A strategic thinker with experience in leading GTM and creating a high impact end to end marketing strategy and messaging framework.
- You know how to enable and educate internal audiences to drive meaningful and impactful content.
- Experience with technology products that have targeted operational and technical leaders with cloud-based services.
- Ability to gain deep product knowledge in order to clearly and simply articulate complex concepts and highlight our key product differentiators in an impactful way as they relate to the nuances of the market.
- Ability to work cross functionally and enjoys collaboration and team execution.
- Solid understanding of the marketing mix and ability to partner with marketers to help deliver a strong sales pipeline.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience in storytelling, writing, editing, presenting and speaking.
- Experience in management consulting or education in business management/MBA preferred.
This role will be remote, and based in the United States.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $116,312 - 166,160.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3788220