Principal Product Manager United States
Have you ever seen an email with missing images, broken links, or is unreadable layout? We have. At Litmus, we strive to eliminate bad experiences for email recipients and senders.
Litmus is the SaaS platform that empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to achieve high levels of email personalization, engagement, and ROI. We manage the email creation process to build, preview, proof, test, and approve every email they send. Over 250,000 global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to help them confidently deliver a superior email experience, including 9 of the top 10 eCommerce brands, 8 of the top 10 retailers, 7 of the top 10 tech companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
We have partnerships with more than 250 industry-leading email service providers and agencies, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, MailChimp, Experian, IBM Marketing Cloud, Adobe, HubSpot, and Return Path.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would you do at Litmus?
As a Principal Product Manager, you will drive product strategy, roadmap, execution, and go-to-market. You’ll work closely with partners from UX, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, and Sales to conceive and execute the Litmus product experience. On a given week, you may be testing a new personalized user experience, sprinting on the development of a new feature, working on a product launch, or building the next year’s roadmap. You will own your products and prioritizing the work of scrum teams to drive customer engagement across www.litmus.com
- Formulate product strategy to support the Litmus vision and business objectives.
- Empathize with Litmus users to understand how we can attract customers, engage them with compelling value, and drive adoption and usage of our products.
- Conceive and evangelize new features and products.
- Prioritize a product roadmap using business cases for new product development and enhancements.
- Author epics and stories to drive product development.
- Collaborate with engineering partners to plan sprints. Work with product, UX and engineering teams to make decisions about complex problems.
- Coordinate release GTM with marketing, packaging, pricing and customer support activities working with the corresponding teams.
- A bachelor’s degree. Post-graduate degree and/or MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years of product management experience in a SaaS business, experience in high growth and enterprise software highly desirable.
- Experience driving products that managed business processes and workflows is a plus.
- Ownership of product roadmaps to support and balance objectives such as user engagement and revenue growth through data-driven prioritization.
- Understanding and appreciation of UX and design principles such as user research/testing, information hierarchy, and common UI.
- A foundation in analytics techniques and product management best practices that aids you in building data-driven arguments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a successful and growing company that’s been going strong for more than ten years.
- The most collaborative, supportive and transparent company culture, bar none.
- Comprehensive health care benefits and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. We have offices in both coasts, and many also work remotely.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
Litmus is the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team. Come find your tribe with us!