Principal Product Manager - Studio United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a product leader for Twilio Studio, our low-code development platform. This product leader will lead the strategy and execution for Twilio Studio’s next round of growth.
We are looking for a Product Leader. The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of total PM experience in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organizations.
- Is a strong business owner, comfortable sharing their vision with senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to dive deep into details to make ideas into reality.
- Strong understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services, especially developer platforms.
- Worked closely with developers and communicated on that level.
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market, experience managing enterprise customer expectations
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
As a lead PM in Twilio Flex platform services team , you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the long-term product vision for key platform services including Identity and Access Management
- BE BOLD: Discover opportunities and solutions by gathering feedback from customers and prospects, iterating on customer experience mocks and UI wireframes, whiteboarding technical implementations
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with your team to evolve existing services and define new ones, prioritize their features, and craft their user experience.
- DRAW THE OWL: Represent your product roadmap and business metrics to Twilio’s technology executives, customers, and to product teams across the company
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio reaches more than 5 million developers daily globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful and much more powerful. We believe communications are at the heart of trustworthy interactions between people. In a more privacy and security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have trustworthy customers on our platform and we’re able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilio’s customers remain compliant and have the most engaged and relevant communications on the planet. This is a unique opportunity for a program leader to take ownership of an essential part of our strategy and help take Twilio to the next level.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $132,928.00 - $166,160.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $116,312.00 - $145,390.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3203502