(PRC-Suzhou) Regional Account Manager China
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for achieving revenue objectives in the assigned territory. This includes identifying sales opportunities, qualifying opportunities, and efficiently leveraging resources in order to bring opportunities to successful conclusion.
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within the assigned territory, per targets based on position referenced above
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans as it relates to specific opportunities within assigned territory
- Represent Medidata in the field in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
- Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
- Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company stems as directed, including SalesForce.com
- Quarterly and/or annual sales targets differ by title/position and are covered under a separate document
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships in order to remain consistent with Medidata business principals
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Strong application software sales experience
- Working knowledge of life sciences industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success with process approached selling
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
- Must have the local language skill for the area assigned and business level English.
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience, preferably in life science and technology industry.
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Information Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/medidata-solutions/job/o0v87fwu