Platform Operations Specialist United States
CrowdStrike Services is seeking a Platform/Operations Specialist who would be responsible for the planning, deployment, field and operational support of the CrowdStrike platform and related applications. The Platform/Operations Specialist (Platform Specialist) will have responsibility for all aspects of the deployment from the initial customer engagement, planning, installation, optimization/utility and follow on customer support for the CrowdStrike platform & applications.
This position is for a deployment and operational specialist for the various CrowdStrike products working from one of CrowdStrike offices (Los Angeles, Ca; St. Louis, Mo; Crystal City, Va; Columbia, Md)
Available Locations: (Los Angeles, Ca; St. Louis, Mo; Crystal City, Va; Columbia, Md)
Responsibilities and Duties
Deployment and Operations activities may include:
- Providing technical implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting assistance with the deployment of the CrowdStrike platform and associated applications
- Troubleshoot customer deployment issues across small to large enterprises
- Utilize and engineer native and 3rd party software deployment technologies
- Install CrowdStrike software both remotely and physically
- Develop scripts and processes around software deployment
- Plan and report software deployment status
- Work closely and collaboratively with customer information technology teams
- Leveraging CrowdStrike applications (Spotlight and Discover as an example) provide support to customers in vulnerability and asset management
- Assist customers with the integration of CrowdStrike into existing tools
- Ability to travel up to 50-60% of the time
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related discipline, and 5 years of experience performing IT deployments or in an end user/customer environment, as well as experience with the following:
- Deep understanding of software deployment technologies
- Highly knowledgeable on Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Broad experience in computer and network systems security
- Solid analytical/problem solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- High level of motivation; self-starter; results driven
- Potential for extensive travel and assignment work exists (i.e. 3 month rotation at client site).
Experience in the following areas preferred:
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Software Deployment: SCCM, Group Policy, McAfee EPO, IBM BigFix, Puppet, Chef, Citrix, PDQ, PsExec
- Scripting: PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash, Batch
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/ow8F8fwb