Join us in our mission to transform the healthcare industry by helping physicians be more productive, more fulfilled in their careers, and provide better care for their patients. We take that responsibility seriously and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture and representative voices from within the healthcare system.
Our Physician Strategists are embedded throughout the company, ensuring that everything we do is consistent with Doximity’s guiding principle of putting “physicians first”.
As a Physician Strategist, you will develop initiatives to drive engagement across Doximity's product line, including our telehealth platform, AI tools, scheduling software, and news offerings. You’ll be part of a cross functional team creating new experiences and will translate features into user-centric, real-life benefits for our physician members.
This role will live within Doximity’s marketing team. As such, you will be part of a passionate group of professionals dedicated to understanding the day-to-day challenges facing physicians, communicating those needs to our product teams, and developing campaigns and materials to convey Doximity’s unique solutions back to our physician users.
One of our core values at Doximity is to take risks and stretch ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below, we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people with diverse backgrounds who bring their own unique experiences to our shared mission.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Work within the marketing team to conceptualize and execute on physician-facing educational programs and campaigns, fostering engagement with Doximity’s suite of workflow and career tools.
- Serve as an internal consultant on product decisions, physician messaging, and interpretation of user engagement and survey data.
- Liaise with our physician users on an individual and community basis, through informal feedback calls, engagement with our fellowship programs, and participation in specialty conferences and annual physician advisory events.
- Partner with the executive team and product leads to design “physician first” features.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to support Doximity’s growth goals.
What we’re looking for:
- A physician who understands the complexities of the healthcare system and who has ideally completed 1+ years of residency training.
- Someone who brings empathy and a growth mindset; and is excited to enter the world of business strategy and marketing.
- Familiarity with Doximity products and physician-facing tech.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills.
- A self-starter who can operate with a high degree of independence.
- Comfortable working closely with and managing dynamic, cross-functional teams.
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is $136,250–$190,250 (inclusive of salary + equity). Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits to our full time employees. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.