Partner Technical Program Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Partner Technical Program Manager to guide the SI & Reseller Partner Team initiatives to help Twilio grow. You will be working alongside the Partner Experience, Operations, and cross-functional team managers to deftly identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, communicate status to all levels of the business and champion Twilio’s project management best practices. Reporting to the Senior Director of Partner Experience, this position is critical and will support Twilio’s global growth efforts.
Twilio is looking for a project management professional who lives the Twilio Magic and also has a demonstrated track record of managing projects for fast paced organizations. They also have:
- 5+ years of project management experience including 2+ years of enterprise data and business intelligence experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience in an agile development environment is a plus
- Experienced communicator and able to collaborate with diverse sets of technical, non-technical, on-site, and remote people across different teams and business functions
- Technical experience and expertise sufficient to understand higher-level technical problems being solved
- Experience in spotting blockers and dependency problems in advance of impact and moving solutions for these blockers forward
- Ability to look through an Agile lens to determine what tasks can be delivered first to provide the largest value up front and also phase efforts as needed
- Motivated to do or achieve something because of your own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others
- Willing to answer for the outcomes resulting from your own choices, behaviors, and actions. Take ownership of situations that you’re involved in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree is a plus
As a Partner Technical Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Clearly and concisely detail all project inputs and outputs and provide key findings and project/program summaries to internal stakeholders. Discern and identify hidden requirements that will impact risk or dependencies during planning, design, and implementation.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify opportunities for operational improvement within Technology Services and drive solution definition.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Enroll teams in change initiatives and lead them through with little disruption. Lead or assist in defining a project’s clear path forward with the right partners. Proactively identify and clearly communicate messages and updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and current status to all stakeholders for Partner projects, including escalating through levels of management when necessary.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact across multiple functional teams by removing roadblocks and enabling project team members to do their best work.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Listen closely to deeply understand business problems and solve the problems from the customer’s perspective.
Partners are key to Twilio’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more complex we need a strong set of Partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of Twilio. We work closely with Sales leadership to ensure partners are an integrated part of the sales process. Partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise and untapped geographic markets.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$74,944 - $103,048
Rest of Colorado:
$65,576 - $90,167
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3009014