What we're looking for:
- Partner Operations/Success Experience - You have a minimum of 2 years experience driving success strategies for a growing partner program, or relevant experience with strategy development, partnership management and business development in the technology industry. You have the experience and confidence to identify areas for strategic improvements, advocate for them internally, implement them, and evolve them. Experience managing a Partner Relationship Management (PRM) platform is a strong plus.
- The Ability to Build and Evolve - The Partner Program is primed with huge growth, but there is so much to still figure out to ensure that our partners are armed for success while scaling our business globally. We need a proactive, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude. You’ll bring a flexible and pragmatic mindset and the ability to think quickly on your feet, with little supervision at times, and adaptability to a fast-paced changing environment.
- Structured and Organized Approach - You’re hyper-organized, and can manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously. Aligning internal processes, documenting new workflows, owning and maintaining a PRM, as well as engaging cross functional teams for process and program management are all activities that you’re comfortable managing.
- Comfort with Internal Tools - You’re comfortable using a variety of business tools including Salesforce, for partner opportunity management, as well as various design, documentation and project management tools. Experience working with a Partner Portal would be beneficial as it’s the core system that partners use to interact with 1Password.
- A Good Human Being - you act with integrity, kindness and respect, always. You’re confident enough to challenge the norms and suggest meaningful changes, but humble enough to be part of a strong culture and team that embraces diversity and open discussion.
What you can expect:
- Global Partner Success and Health - Behind the scenes, you’re ensuring that both our partners and partner facing teams have everything they need to be successful, working alongside several internal teams to ensure that we have the right tools, assets, documentation, policies, and communications to recruit, engage and motivate our partner community.
- Partner Portal Management - Own the Partner Relationship Management (PRM) strategy, including partner portal day-to-day management as well as updates, content management, answering partner inquiries and overall utilization. You will maintain and continuously improve the partner portal in order to drive incremental value for users, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Partner Program Tools and Processes - Manage the creation and consistency of all partner facing tools and processes including business review (QBR) templates, partner onboarding/training program, the development of partner program guides, internal process documentation on “working with partners”, and partner offer and incentive management.
- Communications - Manage and triage all partner inquiries, questions and requests.
- Partner Performance Reporting - Working alongside Revenue Operations and Marketing, you will track and measure the success of partner programs through goals around partner adoption, engagement, marketing activities, and incentives.
- Contract Management - Work with legal and the Partner Team to assist with up to date contracts, and execution on updated contracts.
- CRM Management - Ensure Partner Accounts in our CRM (Salesforce) are accurate and up to date. Creating and managing reports for our Business Development Partners. You will be responsible for managing requests from the Partner Team on improvements/needs within the CRM.
Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Segment
Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Segment
Senior Customer Success Manager/Technical Account Manager - Japan
Client Success Manager - Hospital Solutions
San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Strategic Customer Success Manager, DACH
Growth Accounts Customer Success Manager, France
Manager, SMB Sales
Remote Canada /
Senior Product Manager, Developer Tools
Remote (US or Canada) /
Sales Enablement Manager
Remote Canada /
Data SRE Manager