Partner Solutions Architect Remote, USA
Because You Belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an entrepreneurial Partner Solutions Architect with strong front end web development and contact center experience to join our Partner Solution Architect team in the North America region. Twilio’s Partner Solutions Architects work hand in hand with our largest and most innovative Consulting and Resell Partners to act as a technical resource to help enable them as they get they build Twilio practices, lead technical workshops and onsite consultations, and be the bridge between the product teams and partners as it pertains to product updates, roadmap and feedback
- You are an entrepreneur with the drive and skills required to support and guide our Partners
- You had a traditional contact center background but you have significant experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks and be comfortable with live coding
- Your communication skills are strong and enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements and articulating the correct solution to our Partners & Customers.
- You can connect with a mix of business and technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical white boarding exercises, and coding sessions.
- You are curious, collaborative, humble and are a Doer.
As a Partner Solutions Architect you will:
- Be part of a small and growing global team of Partner Solution Architects working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation solutions
- Work closely with regional Partner leadership to identify, support and grow Partner solutions
- Go onsite with Partners to run Hackathons, Discovery & POC Development workshops
- Be the trusted advisor for the Partner to consult and appraise on latest Twilio developments
- During your engagements you will work with Partners & their Customers to understand their requirements and map those requirements to a Twilio solution.
- Work with the Training Team to identify opportunities and deliver training sessions
- Create professional presentations and architecture specifications that you will present to Partners.
- Work closely with the product teams to help develop a cadence of updating partners on features, roadmap and to provide
- On a daily basis you will have the opportunity to work closely with Twilio product and engineering teams to help shape the products and services that reach a huge market.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications.
With the launch of Flex, Twilio introduces a new type of platform for applications which has the potential to disrupt traditional monolithic application vendors in the same way API platforms disrupted traditional infrastructure services for communications, compute and payments.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2190350