Partner Marketing Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to be a key leader in supporting and growing our partnership opportunities for Twilio globally! The person in this role will either lead or assist in go-to-market strategy formation, development of partner marketing plans (campaigns, events, programs), partner program support and execution, partner communications and pipeline attainment. This position is critical in supporting Twilio’s partner strategy!
Twilio is looking for an experienced Marketing professional who lives the Twilio Magic. They also:
- Bring 5+ years experience in partner marketing. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Work closely with our Global SI/Reseller organization alongside our partners to co-develop a GTM strategy that drives pipeline activation and identify content/positioning to help accelerate the sales cycle.
- Identify key partner events & conferences to elevate the Twilio brand and accelerate demand generation as well running partner marketing communications.
- Identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation, and maintain positive and productive collaboration with partners.
- Develop partner marketing tools and ensures that partner programs meet marketing objectives. Lead global partner programs to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop co-marketing integrated campaigns including email, digital and online/in-person events.
- Plan and lead marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and within timeline priorities. Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommends improvements.
- Possess strong analytical skills and have the technical ability to understand software to recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps and engage with product managers. Develop partner presentations and provides product training to partners.
- Technically-savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Drive partner program guidelines and requirements, as well as document and process any operational needs through Marketing and Sales Ops
- DRAW THE OWL: Find opportunities for partners to play within the marketing calendar, and be part of our messaging in every possible way
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Manage or assist partners and Twilio teams in strategy formation, GTM planning, marketing campaigns and deal attach rate metrics
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and develop significant relationships that enable partner success
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion working to meet partner and Twilio product needs and strategy
The Partner Marketing team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leaders on our alliances team, as well as product teams, GSIs, and marketing to drive partner strategy and communications. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing marketing campaigns with partners that enable strategic partnerships to grow and have a significant impact on the business.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$90,752 - $124,784
Rest of Colorado:
$79,408 - $109,186
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
$65 per month work-from-home stipend
Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2541280