Partner Marketing Manager Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The product and partner marketing team plays a critical role in driving growth and adoption at 1Password. We are responsible for leading go-to-market, championing the voice-of-the-customer, and building cross-functional collaborative strategies that improve outcomes throughout the product lifecycle and sales process.
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to lead and take charge of our partner go-to-market strategy for tech integration and channel partners. This role provides the unique opportunity to work closely with our partnerships, product management, sales, demand generation, and PR teams to deliver winning strategies that drive market awareness, customer acquisition, partner success, and a compelling product roadmap and story.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and United States.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years in a partner marketing, partner-related, or corporate development function with 5+ years of total professional experience (ideally having spent time working on SaaS, apps, or security).
- You have led and managed comprehensive go-to-market strategies including cross-functional launch plans, audience segmentation, product positioning, messaging frameworks, co-marketing campaigns, training programs, competitive analysis, and setting clear goals.
- You understand how to identify opportunities and build relationships with partner companies that create value for our users, additional consideration for 1Password, and mutual success for 1Password and our partners.
- You can strategically work with marketing teams, sales, and channel partners to create compelling programs, co-marketing campaigns, training, and strategies that drive pipeline and market awareness.
- You represent the voice-of-the-customer/partner and can distill actionable product and sales recommendations from customer/partner feedback, win/loss data, and competitive analysis.
- A data-driven mindset and the ability to analyze key product metrics and drivers in order to deliver product optimization, user adoption journey, and marketing campaign recommendations.
- Culture is important to you. You value supporting others, listening and learning, winning as a team, and ultimately having fun with the people you work with.
- You know how to work remotely.
What you can expect:
- Own the story: Create positioning, messaging frameworks, and campaigns for our strategic partnerships by working closely with product and sales to understand customer/partner needs and pain points.
- Launch the product: Lead and drive the strategy for partner launches by building comprehensive plans and partnering with demand generation, sales, public relations, brand, and social teams.
- Voice-of-the-customer/partner: Champion the needs and pain points of customers and partners through interviews, market research, and engaging with customers and partner companies.
- Be data-driven: Provide recommendations on how to increase leads, sales win rate, and product adoption by analyzing campaign performance, customer/partner feedback, and feature usage.
- Bring your unique perspective: Develop and implement best practices and frameworks that improve outcomes for the company.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.