Partner Manager Worldwide
Company: Giant Swarm
We are looking for our first Partner Manager
You take care to further developing our existing partnerships with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft. Your main responsibility is to drive new opportunities and business from these partnerships and ensure that our partners are always informed, aligned and happy. It’s all about communication :) To be concrete, this could be:
- You doing briefings with partners on Giant Swarm’s Solution (discovery calls with Account Managers and Cloud Solution Architects) and organizing technical workshops. (You wouldn‘t be alone, you’d work with the Giant Swarm team!)
- You take care of technical partner integration and solutions. If necessary, you’ll have an eye on contracts, timelines and requirements.
- You work very closely with Sales and Marketing. You drive partners sales and partner marketing activities (e.g. at partner events) and of course, you represent Giant Swarm there.
- You dive deep into our ecosystem and bring new partners into the network
- You have relevant working experience (marketing, inbound sales, communications) in a technical (StartUp) company.
- You can explain to us why Microservices and Kubernetes are ‘changing the game.”
- ‘Getting things done’ in an important part of your job.
- You’re fluent in German and English.
- You are empathic. Every partner organization has its own structures and processes. You need to get into them, to get the best out for Giant Swarm.
Why we think this position is worth applying (challenge us!)
- Impact, Impact, Impact! We are currently an organization with 24 people (located in 13 countries) on the team and every new team member changes the team. This is great! People who know things we don’t are highly welcome.
- “It's better to ask forgiveness than permission” (Paolini) - sure, it’s not 100% like this, but we have a strong culture of failure which is part of our agile mindset. We don’t do things written in stone. You can try things out!
- We play a key-role in our customers digital transformation. We have partnered up with AWS and Microsoft to provide our solution on their cloud platforms - more will follow.
- We serve some of Europe's leading organizations and are talking to many more.
We’d like to give you a glimpse about what working at Giant Swarm - we are a fully remote team - is like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. If you take up a task, own it. If you see a problem, solve it. All information is open in this company.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and teamwork.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, your choice to work at home or in a coworking space, flexible hours, unlimited vacation policy, minimal meetings, transparent communication, etc. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must.
We are not hiring job descriptions. We hire humans. :) We welcome applications from everybody, regardless ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Interested? Questions? Coffee? Ask Anna. You want to apply directly, just press the button.
Vacancy page : https://giantswarm.breezy.hr/p/68f10effde73-partner-manager