Partner Manager Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The 1Password Partner team is focused on developing and expanding partnerships to maximize the growth objectives of 1Password through relationship management, partner enablement, business planning, developing go-to-market strategies, executing demand generation activities, and establishing regional business goals, objectives and success measures with each partner. Partners are a core focus for the future growth of 1Password.
The Partner Manager acts as the liaison between 1Password and its channel and strategic partners, and is responsible for building, maintaining and managing long term relationships with current and prospective partners. You will be joining 1Password as a key member of the GTM organization and will work closely with 1Password’s sales teams, revenue operations, legal and marketing in order to execute comprehensive partner growth strategies. You will report to 1Password’s Head of GTM Partnerships.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and United States.
What we're looking for:
- Channel/Partner Management Experience - you have the experience and confidence to identify and cultivate strategic channel partnerships and help partners maximize their revenue opportunities; you know how to plan and execute go-to-market activities with partners to help meet 1Password’s revenue objectives
Strong Relationship Development Skills - partner development and relationship management is a long game. You have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to develop strong, trusting, long lasting relationships with partners.
Structured and Organized Approach - you’re hyper-organized, and can manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously. Navigating partner contracts, aligning internal processes, executing quarterly business reviews, responding to channel conflict, and engaging cross functional teams for partner development are all activities that you’re comfortable managing.
Comfort with Technology - you don’t need to be a sales engineer, but you should be very comfortable learning new technologies and being able to present and deliver impactful and compelling presentations, whether on video, on a stage, or in a partner board-room.
A Good Human Being - you act with integrity, kindness and respect, always. You’re confident enough to challenge the norms and suggest meaningful changes, but humble enough to be part of a strong culture and team that embraces diversity, encouragement and open discussion.
What you can expect:
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Owning the partner strategy and business development for new partners in defined region, including recruitment of new partners, drafting of business terms, establishing measures of success, and launch planning
- Leading and coordinating all training and enablement activities for partner accounts to ensure on-going competency with 1Password solutions, including onboarding, certifications, lunch-and-learns and other enablement sessions as required
- Creating, managing and driving channel incentives, campaigns, spiffs and offers to meet quarterly objectives
- Proactively leading a joint partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Maintaining excellent relationships top to bottom with partner organizations including executive sponsors, field reps, technical teams and procurement teams
- Managing frequent business level meetings with key partners encompassing pipeline reviews, open tasks/issues, and tracking against performance goals and objectives
- Assisting with the creation, execution and compliance of all partner contracts, amendments, and associated terms and commitments
- Understanding, managing and augmenting (as required) entire quote-to-cash processes between 1Password and partners to ensure efficient operations - specifically working with the right teams to impact lead management, quoting processes/terms, purchase order management, order fulfillment and accounts receivable
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.