Partner Growth Manager
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Partner Growth Manager to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Who You Are:
Formstack has a growing ecosystem of consulting partners who recommend Formstack to their customers & provide expertise to customers in implementing Formstack products.
The Partner Growth Manager role owns delivering a white glove experience to our certified partners, and as a result, helping our sales teams to grow revenue from partners both for new & existing customers.
This growth will be achieved through incredible proactivity and responsiveness with our partners, and measured by partner-sourced pipeline and revenue, driven by executing in areas including:
- Delivering a great partner experience
- Strong product knowledge around our digital forms, document automation & digital signature products
- Genuine curiosity around the solutions partners deliver for customers using our products
- Deliver a “white glove” partner experience by engaging partners for training & enablement, managing our partner referral process, and proactively supporting joint client projects
- Incredible responsiveness
- Delivering partner program
- Proactively share resources across our partner’s teams
- Engage with partners in co-marketing activities
- Showcase partner performance
How You’ll Succeed:
Candidates for this role should enjoy working collaboratively and winning in a fast paced environment at a high growth company. The person who will thrive in this role has an ability to “get things done” day-to-day, at scale. This is an opportunity to become one of the top performers driving Formstack’s growth, through partners.
- Approach each partnership in a 1:1 fashion while leveraging our proven processes & content to help scale efficiently
- Strong execution of hands-on day to day work (web meetings, calls, emails, follow-up, social media) to grow partnerships & maintain partner growth momentum
- Great communications with partners and cross functionally across disparate Formstack teams
- Deliver against key performance metrics measured by partner engagement and enablement connected to pipeline and revenue
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of SaaS experience
- Located anywhere
- Effective communicator
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to execute & evolve our proven process
- Great coach-ability
- Familiar with marketing automation systems, CRM systems, CMS systems and other related web technologies
- Experience driving growth within Salesforce partner community, or a similar ecosystem, is a huge plus
Salary Range: Base salary $80,000-$85,000 USD + up to $10,000 USD quarterly bonus (based on partner pipeline generation goals).
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.