Partner Development Manager Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We’re looking for a Partner Development Manager with a track record of recruiting and developing business and technology relationships that help drive customer value. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and building relationships with potential channel, services, and technology partners across the globe. You’ll use data and insights to develop a strong point of view on InVision’s ideal partner profile and ensure these partnerships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives.
About the Team:
The Customer Solutions team is responsible for helping our prospects and customers at every step of their journey by understanding their needs and applying our domain expertise and knowledge of InVision’s products to solve problems.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has experience as the one-stop-shop for strategic business alliances, creating ideal partner matrices, and executing on a partnership strategy that is closely tied to product vision and sales goals. The position will report directly to the VP of Customer Solutions and support the wider go-to-market organization.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit and manage a portfolio of services, resale, and technology partners as part of InVision’s ecosystem
- Match our vision, solutions, product roadmap, and goals with those of our partners to ensure win-win scenarios
- Advocate for partners’ needs internally with cross-functional stakeholders and executives
- Work with Marketing and the Customer-facing Team to build a joint GTM plans to drive business outcomes
- Work with Product to facilitate joint solution development/integration and influence respective product roadmaps
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years in a Business Development, Alliances, or Partnerships role in a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience building GTM programs targeted to IT and line-of-business decision makers ideally involving the Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem
- High level of comfort working autonomously; this role will require entrepreneurial thinking by someone who feels comfortable creating new strategies and executing new solutions
- Excellent communicator with experience partnering with sales and external clients
- Exceptional cross-functional leadership and execution skills
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2692095