Partner Channel Operations Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Partner Channel Operations Manager to be a key leader in the development and management of resell opportunities for Twilio globally. The person in this role will either lead or assist in all aspects of potential resell transactions - pricing/quoting, AE and Partner Account Manager support, partner support, billing and invoicing. Reporting to the Senior Director of Partner Experience, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s resell business.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of resell operations. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in sales operations.
- Strong preference for someone with prior experience in a resell operations role at a technology (software) company.
- Strong preference for someone with public sector experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Channel Ops Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document the end to end internal and external resell process.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify opportunities for scale and efficiency in the resell business.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of transactions, including strategy formation, developing business cases, deal execution, and support.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and externally with resell partners.
- DON’T SETTLE: Continue finding ways to build the resell business.
Partners are key to Twilio’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more complex we need a strong set of Partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of Twilio. We work closely with Sales leadership to ensure partners are an integrated part of the sales process. Partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise and untapped geographic markets.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s Developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$74,944 - $103,048
$65,576 - $90,167
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3008979