Paid Social Media Manager - Segment United States
Segment is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager with a focus on LinkedIn and Facebook that will help drive our go to market efforts by optimizing and expanding our core personas/audiences. This role will lead the expansion of LinkedIn and Facebook programs while suggesting new channels and opportunities to scale spend and increase efficiencies. This person will be responsible for gathering, analyzing and disseminating market intelligence through various platforms, tools, and databases. Your success will directly impact sales team pipeline through distribution of content that establishes Segment as a thought leader. You will also drive impact to the bottomline by generating leads and MQLs that eventually become QO’s and closed deals. This position is pivotal to the growth of the brand.
This role will report to the Senior Growth Marketing Manager.
- Design, execute, and maintain ROI-focused Paid Social global campaigns
- Continually optimize PPC & Paid Social campaigns to make the most of the ad budget
- Efficiently scale existing channels and find new channels to make sure each market segment can reach their growth targets
- Collaborate to align campaign strategies and goals across the org
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Conduct in-depth analysis on Audiences, Industries, campaigns, audience targeting and overall channels performance
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy and landing pages to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Oversee and manage the overall global budget for paid media
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in Paid Social advertising
- Ability to scale acquisition channels and achieve growth targets consistently.
- 4+ years in Paid Social marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets on Facebook and LinkedIn Ads.
- Good with analytics tools such as Google Analytics..
- A team player that is happy to share results, iterate and collaborate to identify the best mix of channels and techniques.
- 4+ years of B2B experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- A proven track record of delivering improvements in cost per acquisition across digital marketing channels and campaigns.
- International experience running campaigns in multiple geographies - DACH, Americas, etc
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $61,888 - $77,360
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $54,152 - $67,690
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3247063