Order Management Specialist Anywhere in US /
Articulate Global, Inc., is seeking an Order Management Specialist with a can-do approach who enjoys supporting the customer journey from order to cash. You will execute and be responsible for various order processing, subscription management, and renewal activities in direct support of our Customer Success Team.
You will facilitate order-to-cash processes, ensuring data integrity between sales, order, and financial systems, resulting in accurate reporting, subscription renewals, and revenue recognition.
What you'll do:
- Ensure subscription expansion and renewal orders are transacted quickly by the customer and for Customer Success
- Process subscription changes to include seat adds, subscription mergers, upgrades, refunds, and cancellations
- Manage order status inquiries, service delivery, subscription management support, and discrepancy resolution
- Recognize when to escalate exceptions for review
- Field, prioritize, and coordinate incoming customers calls, chats, and email requests
- Collaborate with Customer Success to resolve inbound customer inquiries
- Facilitate the supplier registration, purchase order setup, and profile management necessary to do business with Articulate
- Collaborate closely with billing and collections to optimize order management processing and minimize billing errors
- Drive accurate recordation of customer communications in various internal systems such as Slack, Salesforce, and email
- Contribute to ongoing process and workflow improvements
- Ensure customers and sales are a priority
What you should have:
- 2-3 years of experience in order management supporting customer success in a sales-driven SaaS organization
- Comfort working with disparate systems and apps, operating as a “human API”
- Business and system savvy to handle exceptions
- Proficiency as a problem-solver and an agile multitasker who is flexible in thought and implementation and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communication skills and detail-oriented sensibilities
- Helpful, dependable, meticulous, and organized inclinations
- Experience working with multiple CRM/subscription management systems such as Salesforce, Chargebee, Stripe, and NetSuite
- A self-starter mentality and comfort with taking the initiative
- Experience supporting customers or in a customer-facing role
- Demonstrated ability as a thoughtful, trustworthy doer
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.