Operations Analyst San Francisco, CA
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Doximity is seeking an Operations Analyst to join our News Digest Team. This team partners with our in-house editorial team to identify relevant clinical news and deliver it to our clinician users via email News Digests. Clinicians are incredibly busy and medical news moves fast - these News Digests help clinicians stay current on what’s important to them, and they are one of our most popular offerings!
As an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations involved in creating and delivering these newsletters, and you will also serve as a liaison between our editorial team and product teams. You will also look for opportunities to improve our processes to support the growing team behind these digests.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Manage and execute critical operations related to creating and delivering our News Digests on a weekly basis
- Support editorial team workflows and act as a liaison between product and editorial team members
- Identify opportunities to further improve and streamline processes to help the team move faster and mitigate risk
- Create and maintain templates, guidelines, and resources to support our growing team
- Support the editorial team in other workflows such as comment moderation and user outreach
- Manage internal and external operational tooling for News Digests including Feedly, Getty, etc.
- Support A/B experiment operations. Help develop processes to support experiment set-up and analysis
What we’re looking for:
- Team-centric, you have a love of people and are energized by empowering your team
- Operationally-minded, you think in terms of processes and how to make them better
- Data-driven, you are analytically-minded and know how to define and analyze metrics that inform operational success
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Execution-oriented, you hit a roadblock and you find a way to over it
- Effective communication, you have worked with diverse stakeholders and know how to listen and explain your ideas clearly and effectively
- 2+ years experience in operations or project management at a startup
- Proficiency with SQL
- BS/BA required
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Experience using Looker or other data analytics tools
- Background in healthcare or journalism a plus
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=922899