North America Field Marketing Manager Canada
With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, Percona is the only company that delivers enterprise-class solutions for both MySQL® and MongoDB® across traditional and cloud-based platforms. Percona provides Software, Support, Consulting, and Managed Services to large, well-known global brands such as Cisco Systems, Time Warner Cable, Alcatel-Lucent, Rent the Runway and the BBC, as well as smaller enterprises looking to maximize application performance while streamlining database efficiencies. Well established as thought leaders, Percona experts author content for the Percona Database Performance Blog and the Percona Live Open Source Database Conferences draw attendees and expert technical speakers from around the world.
Discover what it means to work with the smartest people in the industry, solving the most challenging problems our customers can throw at you. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries and a great experience of working on a multinational team of experts.
Percona is looking for a North America Field Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. This person will plan, develop and execute in-territory marketing programs to build brand awareness, ABM, customer focused events, targeted strategic accounts and generate and nurture qualified leads through the sales cycle. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working within enterprise B2B audience, and demand generation programs. This role will work closely with Marketing and Sales Teams.
- Develop and execute NA field marketing plan to increase awareness, build and develop the sales pipeline in specific territories, including demand generation campaigns, ABM events and social engagement and targeted account prospecting
- Lead the tactical execution of ABM events, including pre-show planning, marketing and promotions and post-show follow-up
- Work cross-functionally within a global team to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing programs
- Coordinate with sales to ensure there is alignment between the field marketing activity and lead follow-up
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on ABM events and field marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Work with sales to build and prospect strategic account lists for ABM programs
- In-depth understanding of the sales process and a desire to partner with them to help them achieve their revenue goals
- Proven success developing and executing integrated, multi-touch marketing plans and programs, identifying opportunities and optimizing ROI
- Understanding of planning and executing ABM events
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment with excellent project management skills and an ability to manage and prioritize multiple programs
- Ability to manage budgets and vendors
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience using sales and marketing technologies such as Salesforce and marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Business proficiency in English required
- Ability to travel when required
- Experience at open source software companies (MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL, etc.) preferred
- Experience as a solo marketer at a startup preferred
- Experience enforcing industry best practices for Sales and Marketing
- Experience building, executing, enforcing, training procedures
HQ is in Raleigh, NC. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA company and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.
Vacancy page : http://jobs.jobvite.com/percona/job/opuT8fwE