Network Engineering Manager United States
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
- May 2017: Closed $100 million equity financing round, at a valuation of over
- $3 billion dollar (backed by Accel, CapitalG (Google), and Warburg Pincus).
- Owning the production network including DWDM, Encryption, MAN, WAN, LAN, Transit, Interconnects, Server Side Network Design Guidelines, Traffic Engineering, and Network Diversity, .
- Collaborating with staff and management of multiple worldwide business units (including subject matter experts, design teams, and technology teams) to clearly identify, explain, deliver, and understand their network requirements, objectives, scaling, and timelines..
- Tracks status of project activities and ensures that schedules and priorities are being met.
- Ensures optimal operation and reliability of operational network
- Manage Network On-Call and serve as ultimate escalation for network issues
- ~50% hands on engineering, ~50% management
- Validate vendor and technologies for deployment
- Lead team and participate as their delegate to senior meetings and discussions
- 10+ years of experience working in a large scale production network operations or engineering environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Approximately 10-20% Travel
- Must work effectively and professionally with cross-functional groups across divisions, worldwide, as part of a team.
- Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to make good, timely decisions.
- Comfort with proactively and independently driving for results in small team environments
- Demonstrate self-learning capabilities, taking initiative in a fast pace/quickly changing environment.
- Experience with threat intelligence and mobile technology a plus.
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/oJlg8fwc