National Account Executive, Franchise Chicago, IL
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last seven years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 175 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add an experienced business development and entrepreneurial sales professional to our team, to help us create long-term, strategic relationships and partnerships with key healthcare accounts. You will help with all stages of the strategic sales cycle, including: prospecting, presenting, solution definition, establishing marketing plans, deal structure, contract negotiation, close, and relationship management/growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing sales team and help execute our healthcare sales strategy. Your contribution will have a substantial impact on our growth.
As our National Account Executive you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating our National Sales Strategy: As an individual contributor and experienced sales professional, you’ll be responsible for developing the go to market sales and success management strategy for large healthcare deals, as well as communicating strategic priorities and findings to leadership within the company.
- Executing the Sales Process: You’ll get to manage the entire strategic sales life cycle from start to finish. That includes understanding industry dynamics and value chain within our target market, identifying and targeting prospective healthcare partners, creating presentations and proposals, presenting those materials to senior leadership customers, negotiating business terms and closing deals.
- Building Relationships: You’ll build relationships with key account senior leadership and management to understand their issues and challenges and position the Hireology value proposition. This effort will involve building relationships across different healthcare markets. You’ll also attend trade shows and conferences to represent the Hireology brand.
- Leveraging Internal Resources: To win partnership agreements for Hireology you’ll be working cross functionally with the finance, legal, marketing, product, and ops teams to ensure both the customer and Hireology are positioned for success
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be able to:
- Hit the Ground Running: We need someone who knows how to navigate negotiating partnerships with large healthcare accounts, and can, with little direction, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-growth environment.
- Thrive in Ambiguity: We are building the plane as we fly it. You should be comfortable dealing with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Think Strategically: You’ll be responsible for creating sustaining, strategic healthcare sales playbooks.
- Own the Result: You will be a deal captain and own your projects all the way from conception through to result. You’ll be responsible for hitting weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline generation and sales targets.
- Work Independently and with a Team: Some people work best individually and some as part of a team. The ideal candidate is a chameleon who can succeed both on their own and work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Consistently Stay Positive: Sales is exciting and challenging. We’re looking for someone with an energetic, positive, optimistic attitude.
- Travel: You can expect to travel up to 30% to build relationships and close national healthcare opportunities.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in the National Account Executive:
- At least five (5) years of senior level sales/business development experience with proven ability to interact effectively with senior management level prospects, including CXOs, VPs, and the like
- Experience in the healthcare industry. Your experience should include deep industry knowledge and existing relationships with potential healthcare prospects, channel partners, and industry associations
- Proven success developing and implementing strategic partnerships with large healthcare accounts, including a history of exceeding quarterly and annual targets. Comfortable closing $40,000+ deals
- Comfortable presenting to an audience virtually and in person
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to be creative in structuring and closing deals that drive value for all stakeholders
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and working well under pressure
- Excellent written and communication skills
Vacancy page : https://www.hireology.com/careers/?hireology_job_id=198613