Mobile Lead/Architect for React Native Telecommute · San Jose, California, United States
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Associate of Corporate Development to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision’s Corporate Development team works closely with senior leadership and product teams to guide company strategy; we identify, evaluate, and execute M&A transactions; we lead integration efforts; and we direct a fund that invests in the future of design. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Development, this position will support InVision’s inorganic growth efforts throughout the entire M&A lifecycle. We expect this Corporate Development team member to be excited about cementing InVision as the operating system for digital product design.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Product, Engineering, and Design teams to identify areas in the roadmap that might be accelerated through M&A and develop build/partner/buy analysis
- Assist in all aspects of transactions, from developing the initial strategy to constructing business cases to get executive buy in, to deal negotiation, execution, and integration
- Plan and direct the work of other cross-functional professionals, including engineering, product design, infrastructure IT, security and privacy systems, and finance and accounting
- Recommend high-potential investments
- Build close relationships with leaders at emerging and established companies in the startup community as well as with investment banking and venture capital firms
- Source & assess potential acquisition or investment targets
- Monitor M&A landscape and key announcements to develop view on industry activities and overall market trends
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor's degree and 4 years experience; Must have completed a 2-year post-graduate investment banking analyst or consulting program and must have at least some experience working within or covering the Tech sector, specifically internet and/or software
- Strong analytical skills, fluency in performing rigorous financial, valuation, and broad quantitative analyses and familiarity with operations; ability to develop financial models including valuation models
- Clear written and spoken communication skills with the ability to interact with all functions of a company, including the executive level
- Demonstrated success of working cross-functionally and influencing others to drive long-term strategic initiatives and acquisitions
- Ability to context-switch quickly and balance multiple projects at once
- Curiosity to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with engineers and product managers
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://mokriya.workable.com/j/7564B1D70E