Mid-Market Account Executive Worldwide
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
Our outbound sales team is in need of an experienced, versatile Sales Executive who wants to win big and help shape the outbound sales organization. A Sales Executive on the New Markets team is responsible for building and continuing processes and cadences for selling to mid-size companies within Formstack’s incubation markets. You are committed to winning, taking advantage of the untapped prospects that could benefit from Formstack’s offerings. You will work with a small team of sales representatives to drive outbound growth. This is an opportunity to become one of the finest sellers on a stellar team to help forge Formstack’s new-market efforts.
What You'll Do:
- Build out a teachable process for reaching buyers in Formstack’s mid-size incubation markets ($3-30k deals)
- Help your team prospect, connect with and close new business to reach growth goals
- Identify and upsell to a portfolio of current Formstack customers who could make use of new market features
- Build and manage a sales pipeline from initial contact to point of sale
- Manage complete sales cycles for high-level clients, often presenting to VP and Director-level executives the value of our product
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Formstack vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and other sales initiatives
- Provide input to the Product Roadmap to help meet the needs of high-value prospects
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Formstack’s tools
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Help build and scale new processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more
- Conduct territory/vertical identification and research, to help formalize the outbound go-to-market strategy
- Be the voice of the prospect to the Product team
- Develop a pipeline of strategic partnerships
- Help determine appropriate pricing and packaging options that provide maximum value to both Formstack and our customers
- 3+ years of client-facing software or technology solution sales experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- A natural leader with excellent collaboration skills to share findings across the company
- Experience managing the sales cycle from user/business champion to the VP level
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a sales engine
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 20% of the company) in past positions
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies
- Prior experience selling in HR or Healthcare industries
- Prior experience working closely with Product team ties.
Salary Range: $70,000-$80,000 per year + Commission | OTE: $160,000 (USD)
This is a Remote (work from anywhere) position.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!