Medical Content Manager San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
It's an exciting time in our growth trajectory and we’re looking for a physician to join our Editorial team, the force behind Doximity’s news product. We help physicians and advanced practice clinicians navigate the latest practice-changing medical literature, while personalizing news articles to every stage of their medical career, from medical school to residency and beyond.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Scale products that give our clinician users a platform to discuss clinical research and news
- Curate high-quality medical content, news, and research on a weekly editorial calendar
- Conceptualize products and original content that center around medical conference updates across specialties and societies
- Oversee community moderation and work closely with our physician members to understand user experience and inform evolving content/community needs
- Build consensus on content strategy, prioritization, and design of new editorial products and initiatives with internal product teams
What we’re looking for:
- Physician (MD/DO degree necessary; residency training preferred and practice a plus)
- Start-up experience (be ready to roll up your sleeves!)
- Experience working with product, engineering, and data teams is a plus (but not required)
- Creativity; you might be a blogger, a storyteller within medicine, or have authored articles for news outlets (strong writing skills are a must)
- Experience leading, developing, and building a team
- Passion for bringing clinical content, medical education, academic publishing, and medical knowledge dissemination into the 21st century
- Interest in data and analytics
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=3454225