Marketplace - Supply Chain Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Marketplace - Supply Chain Manager to join our team working with our Global network of telecommunication partners and our internal experts to expand the partnership strategy to deliver the Twilio service. This role will be responsible for the management of the partner mix, performance, and strategy for our telco products in accordance with Twilio’s financial goals, quality standards, and product feature requirements. Reporting to the Manager of Supply Chain Portfolio Team, this position is critical and will support Twilio’s expansion within their Messaging Business Unit.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of global A2P sms provider management along with a deep understanding of how to successfully source and secure our supply chain(s) globally
- +5 years of experience in working in, supplying, Carrier and Aggregator partner relationships related to the A2P SMS business.
- Knowledge of OTT, enterprise, wholesale (trading) customers use cases.
- Demonstrate the ability to leverage and understand telecom quality metrics.
- Business Development of net new and existing customers business
- Strategic execution and vision creation inside market on a global basis
- Strong negotiation experience with proven results
- Ad industry experience would be a bonus or experience supporting high volume deal requests
- You have strong financial reporting and forecasting skills of key metrics: volumes, revenues, margins and conversion rate trends on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Great communication skills and are able to efficiently communicate with different business units, as well as being able to wear the customers shoes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, high energy and creative environment
- Ability to balance multiple projects and engagements at the same time
- Hands on: Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Gets things done. High personal productivity: you are a “doer” first.
As Marketplace - Supply Chain Manager, you will drive results leveraging many of our core principles using the Twilio Magic:
- Draw the Owl- Support the global sales teams by sourcing, tracking deals (inbound and outbound), monitor and drive the ability to create winning use cases back to our Sales Team. This is also critical to be able to enable revenue, unlock volumes and ensure our Customers are completely satisfied (internal and external to Twilio. Establish the deal structures with operators/partners that create solutions to enable use cases
- Ownership- Assist in building a winning Marketplace arena
- Be Bold- Be a subject-matter expert for business and regulatory affairs associated with the telecommunications industry on new and prospective product/service launches
- Empower Others- Communicate strategy and progress internally, and collaborate with an array of internal teams including business development, executive, finance, legal, marketing, product, and engineering
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2308083