Marketing Programs Specialist - Webinars and Events Worldwide
We’re looking for a Marketing Programs Specialist - Events & Webinars to help us execute on this vision. To be the right fit you’ll have a track record of creating results through product-led event marketing programs; deep empathy and partnership with sales organizations; and have experience working with or on a Demand Generation team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a multi-channel demand generation strategy to support sales by leveraging events and webinars to generate MQLs, demo requests, and opportunities. You’ll use data and insights to execute integrated and high performing campaigns in partnership with the demand generation team and product marketing team.
About the Team:
The Demand Generation Team at InVision is responsible for supporting our global sales organization by driving performance and efficiency across all marketing channels; including webinars, field events, and digital campaigns. The team is tasked with leveraging these channels to drive marketing qualified leads, product usage, and opportunity creation through integrated campaigns that support our wider Go-to-market strategy. This role will focus predominantly on planning strategic campaigns from creation to execution for InVision Events and Webinars. InVision’s events program highlights thought leadership and everyday work through co-marketing events, product focussed webinars, content-based events, workshops, third party sponsorships, community events, and more to amplify InVision Freehand. This role currently reports into the Sr. Director of Demand Generation within the Marketing function.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has an affinity for creating demand driven events and an obsession with results-oriented marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have an expertise in generating pipeline through strategic planning, by way of their stellar instincts, keen attention to details and data, and a goal-oriented character.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of go-to-market experience in a B2B SaaS environment, ideally with some experience running webinars and virtual events and/or sitting on a Demand Generation Team.
- Experience overseeing one or more direct reports, vendors, or contractors.
- Experience with high volume B2B marketing campaigns that are tied to sales performance outcomes
- Experience positioning offers to new audiences, personas, and verticals.
- Experience writing strong email copy
- Extreme attention to detail, advanced communication skills (written and verbal), and data analysis.
- Tech savvy, including proficiency with Slack, Google Suite, Zoom, GoToWebinar, Swoogo, Jira, CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Marketo), Pendo, CMS (Sanity). Bonus: InVision Freehand, PathFactory, Wistia, Loom, Quicktime.
- Comfortable working autonomously; this role will require an entrepreneurial work ethic in a distributed work environment
- Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally and developing relationships with teammates. Can roll with the punches while keeping a positive attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Do quarterly and fiscal year planning for events, programming, and execution from a strategic lens to support Demand Generation team KPIs, OKRs, and overall program experience and results.
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies in partnership with Demand Generation, Product Marketing, and Sales to drive registration for events that successfully engage prospects, customers, and ultimately generate and accelerate pipeline and opportunities
- Create and deploy all promotional materials, tied to go-to-market narrative and core audience, including copywriting for email, advertising and organic, creative direction for visual assets, and additional cross-channel marketing collateral.
- Report on event success and metrics to Marketing stakeholders. Complete post event reports and follow ups with data-driven analysis including attendee and speaker feedback, campaign metrics, and recommendations for future improvements
- Manage all logistical and operational tasks related to assigned event and webinar programs, overseeing marketing operations tasks, scheduling, speaker onboarding, external partner relations, and overall project management and communications
- Responsible for event tech management, including Swoogo and GoToWebinar, and also responsible for some contractor and third party event agreements.
- Identify, evaluate and execute opportunities for lead generation through third party event sponsorship, in partnership with Sales.
- May occasionally oversee ad hoc programs at InVision including quarterly Design Leadership Forum community events, Annual President’s Club, Annual Revenue Kickoff, InVision Swag & Fulfillment, and support with IRL Conference as needed.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/3826239