Marketing Operations Manager Remote, North America
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
As a Marketing Operations Manager at GitLab, you will be responsible for maintaining, optimizing, and integrating GitLab MarTech while staying abreast of any and all opportunities for improvement and iteration. This is a cross-functional and collaborative role where you will work closely with key stakeholders on MarTech best practices so we can utilize MarTech as efficiently and effectively as possible within different GitLab programs and campaigns. You'll also work to introduce different change and optimization initiatives related to MarTech.
What you'll do in this role
- Maintain, optimize, and integrate MarTech including Outreach, Drift, Allocadia, PathFactory, LeanData, DemandBase (or 6Sense), and ZoomInfo.
- Audit the use of MarTech with an eye toward continually improving how they are configured.
- Be proactive and review functionality, workflow, and process optimization of MarTech.
- Investigate data quality and continuously improve on data quality.
- Maintain database quality, and ensure GDPR / CASL compliance.
- Assist in measuring and investigating the different tools.
- Assist key stakeholders on best practices for MarTech and setup for utilizing MarTech within programs/campaigns.
- Work closely with business partners across the organization and help impact change and optimization. You need to be able to drive key quarterly OKRs.
- Work on problems of diverse complexity in which analysis of data requires evaluation of existing and unknown factors.
We're looking for
- Intermediate level experience in Marketing Operations or Digital Marketing related roles.
- Experience with modern marketing and sales development solutions such as Salesforce, LeanData, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Drift, PathFactory, Demandbase, and Allocadia.
- Outreach and LeanData experience is required (or similar tools).
- Detail-orientation, with the ability to examine processes and make recommendations to improve workflow.
- Ability to solve difficult issues in collaboration with different teams and build alignment around complex situations.
- Experience with solving problems that require analysis of multiple sources of information before making a recommendation.
- Knowledge and experience executing project management best practices.
- Proficiency in MS Excel/ Google Sheets.
- Willingness to learn how to use GitLab and Git.
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
To find out more about the compensation for this role, please apply to a role first. After completing a preliminary screening call, you'll be able to sign up here to view our compensation calculator. Be sure to use the same email address for both.
The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $67,200-$122,400 for Colorado residents and $67,200-$136,800 for New York and New Jersey residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/6497897002